Conditions of purchase
- About Goldsmith Jonas Nilsson
- The company is based in Svedala, Sweden. The company's postal address is Box 27 23321 Svedala. Organisation number 556710-5779
- If you wish to contact us, send an email to [email protected] with your question and your contact information. We will get back to you soon.
- Placing an order
- When you have completed your order an order confirmation is sent to your email address. In the confirmation you can find all information about the products, price, and billing and delivery addresses.
- If there is an error in the order confirmation, you should contact us immediately via email at [email protected].
- Our normal delivery time is 3-10 days. Please note! Orders placed on weekends are sent the Monday after at the earliest.
- If there are delays in delivery (without us having first notified you) you should contact us by email at [email protected].
- All prices in the shop are given in Swedish kronor (SEK) and all prices include 25% value added tax (moms in Swedish).
- We reserve the right to make price changes in cases where we receive price changes from suppliers, where there is a typo in price listings, and where there are any general faults in prices based on inaccurate information.
- Right to withdraw
- When you buy products on the website you, as a consumer, have a legally specified 14-day period which begins from the point at which you receive the product you have ordered.
5.1 When exercising your right to withdraw:
- You must inform us of your intention. The notification should be sent to us at [email protected]. In the notification, you should clearly state your name, address, email and order number, as well as indicate which products are to be returned.
- You ought to immediately, and at the latest within the 14 days after you have indicated your intention to withdraw, return the products to us.
- You must bear the costs of return delivery, and are also responsible for the condition of the product on return. You ought, therefore, to pack the product well, and in the original packaging.
- If the product is used or damaged, we reserve the right to deduct from the refund an amount that is equivalent to the reduction in value.
5.2 The right to withdraw does not apply in the following circumstances:
- Products which have been sealed for health- or hygeine-related reaosons, and where the seal has been broken by you.
- Products the nature of which involves sealed (i.e. encoded) audio or visual material (eg CDs or DVDs), and where the seal (i.e. encoding) has been changed by you.
- Specially made products, which have been custom made specifically for you, or which have a clear personal touch based on your requests.
- Services which have been completed and where you have clearly expressed consent for the service to begin without the right to withdraw.
- Products whch can quickly spoil, for example foodstuffs.
- Single issues of newspapers and magazines.
For more information about the legally specified right to withdraw, see here.
- Claims and complaints
- We inspect all products before they are sent to you. If, despite this, the product comes to you damaged or defective, then we will, without further cost to you, try to fix the problem in accordance with the relevant consumer protection laws.
- You must always contact us for approval before you return a defective product.
- The complaint must be sent immediately as soon as the defect has been discovered.
6.1 How do you handle claims?
- Possible faults and defects should always be claimed via email to [email protected]. In the email, you should provide your name, your address, email address, order number, and a description of the problem.
- If it is not possible to fix the problem or deliver an equivalent product, we will repay you for the defective product, in accordance with the relevant consumer protection laws. We will pay for the return postage of approved claims.
- We reserve the right to reject a claim if it turns out that the problem with the product is not covered by the relevant consumer protection laws. With claims, we follow the guidelines from the Swedish National Board for Consumer Disputes. See: https://www.arn.se/om-arn/Languages/english-what-is-arn/.
- Limitations of responsibility
- We do not take responsibility for indirect damage which can be caused by the product.
- We do not accept responsibility for delays/faults that are caused by circumstances outside the company's current control (Force Majeure). These circumstances can, for example, be labour disputes, fire damage, war, the decisions of authorities, reduced delivery or failure to deliver by suppliers.
- Furthermore, no responsibility is taken for any changes to the products/product specifications which are caused by suppliers and other facotrs outside of our control.
- Product information
- We cannot make any guarantees against typos on the website or the products on it selling out. We also do not guarantee that the pictures show the exact appearance of the products, as certain colour differences can occur depending on the screen, quality of the photo as well as resolution. We always try to display the products as accurately as possible.
- Information about Cookies
- According to laws about electronic information, visitors to a website must, for the purpose of privacy, receive information about when cookies are being used. It is possible to use the information in cookies to follow a user's browsing. Cookies are small text files which the website you are surfing uses to track your computer and give access to various functions. It is possible to set your web browser to automatically deny cookies. More information can be found on the Swedish Post and Telecom Authority's website.
- Personal information
- In making a purchase with Goldsmith Jonas Nilsson, you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data. We protect your personal privacy and do not collect more information than necessary to handle your order. We never sell or pass on your data to a third party without a legal reason.
- Goldsmith Jonas Nilsson is responsible for the processing of personal data that you have given to us as a customer. Your personal data is processed by us in order to handle your order, as well as when you have agreed to receive a newsletter or promotional offers. The purpose of this is to be able to adapt marketing for your individual needs.
- The information below is a summary of how we, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (link in Swedish) store and process your personal information.
- 10.1 What is personal data?
Personal data is all information which directly or indirectly can be attributed to a physical person.
- 10.2 What data do we store?
In order to be able to process your order, as well as answer questions that are related to it (customer services), we store your first and last names, address, telephone number, email address, IP address and purchase history.
- Your personal data is stored dependent on our having a legal basis for processing your information, for example in fulfilling an agreement between us, or observing a legal obligation such as with book-keeping laws.
- 10.3 Legal grounds
In connection with a purchase, your personal information is processed in order to fulfil an agreement with you. Marketing, offers and the like are carried out only if you have given your consent.
- 10.4 What data is shared and for what purpose?
10.4.1 Payment providers
- When you complete a purchase, information is shared with our payment provider. The information which is processed is first name, last name, address, email address and phone number. If you choose to pay via an invoice, your personal identity number is also saved by the payment provider. The information is saved in order to complete the purchase and to protect all parties against fraud. The payment providers we use are: Klarna and Stripe.
- 10.4.2 Delivery companies
In order to be able to deliver your products and fulfil our agreement, we must share specific information with the delivery company. The data which is shared with the delivery company is first name, last name as well as address information for delivery. Email address and/or phone number can be shared with the delivery company so that they can notify you of updates.
The delivery company we work with is Postnord.
- 10.4.3 Newsletters
If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, then your first name, last name and email address will be shared with our newsletter platform. This is in order to be able to keep you up to date in our marketing with information on offers.
We use for circluation of newsletter: ?
- 10.5 Right of access
You have the right to get excerpts of all information we have concerning you. Excerpts are delivered electronically in a readable format.
- 10.6 Right of correction
You have the right to request that we update inaccurate information or complete information which is lacking
- 10.7 Right to be forgotten
You can at any time request that information which concerns you be deleted. There are a few exceptions to the right to be forgotten, for example if information must be retained to meet a legal obligation (for example in accordance with book keeping laws).
- 10.8 Who is responsible for data protection?
Goldsmith Jonas Nilsson is responsible for the storage and processing of personal information in the web shop, and ensures that the rules are followed.
- 10.9 This is how we protect your personal information
We use the industry standards that such as SSL/TLS and one-way hash algorithms to store, process and communicate sensitive information such as personal information and passwords in a secure way.
We use a Swedish platform, Quickbutik, which is run by Quickbutik AB, based in Helsingborg.
- Changes to the General Conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to the conditions at any time. Changes to the conditions will be published online on the website. That you have accepted the new conditions will be assumed if you visit the website or place an order.
- Disputes and choice of law
- In the case where a dispute cannot be resolved by agreement between the company's customer services and the customer, you can, as the customer, turn to the Swedish National Board for Consumer Disputes, see www.arn.se. Residents of an EU country other than Sweden can make complaints online via the EU Commission's platform for arbritration in disputes, see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
- In a dispute, we follow decisions from the Swedish National Board for Consumer Disputes, or the equivalent dispute resolutions body.
- Disputes regarding the interpretation or use of these general conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law.